Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Master Bedroom 2015

Some of you have seen this bedding but I love it and use it for Fall. I can't remember exactly when I got it, probably over 10 years ago but I got it at Walmart! It is perfect for Fall and these are the colors I LOVE! BTW, I can not believe we STILL have these stupid shades in our room. I guess it has been down on the priority list. But we ARE getting plantation shutters SOON!!! Thank you, Lord!!
 You all know I love a touch of leopard in any room!

 I got this pillow at Kirklands several months ago with Fall in mind. It came in several different colors. I love that it adds a touch of bling! A bonus: the pattern matches the comforter so well!

 Right now the brown pillows have been swapped out for rust colored ones and it looks better. I just don't have a picture.
 A leopard pumpkin for Joe's nightstand.

 A sparkly pumpkin for me!



 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. I sure did with my favorite little princess, Colleen!!!
 
 
I am sharing with:
Dixie Delights - Share Your Style
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesday at Our Home
The Dedicated House - Make it Pretty Monday
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Pinky! The bedding is pretty, cozy-looking, and so perfect for fall! Love the orange pillow and little animal print pumpkin... goes so well with the spread! Beautiful space! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! Love your leopard pumpkin! Now I want one, as I love touches of leopard here and there around the house. Also thanks for visiting my wreath post!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedroom looks so cozy all dressed up for fall. Love the touches of leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky I love this to bits. The leopard print, the sparkly pumpkin, all those rich earthy shades. Gorgeous! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pinky! Gorgeous as always. Wal-Mart was carrying really nice bedding for awhile there, the last couple of years not so much. Yours is beautiful and perfect for fall and cozy times. The leopard is the cherry on top! Glad you spent Halloween with your sweet girl. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Pinky! I love the texture of the quilting along with the vibrant and rich color on your coverlet! The leopard pumpkin is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly are a "master" at decorating your bedroom, Pinky!
    Gorgeous layering of so many yummy textures and fabrics.
    Such a peaceful and serene setting. Congrats!
    Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...