Thursday, February 15, 2018

A new Welcome on the Credenza

I created a new vignette on the credenza. I just shopped the house and came up with this. Joe received some flowers after his surgery and they have lasted for almost 2 weeks. They are alstromeria, which is in the lily family and very long lasting. The colors are also beautiful!


 I love my palm lamp here and placed 2 saki jars next to it.
 My 2 leopard candlesticks with LED candles and my Byers Choice Asian lady.
 She was a gift from a friend who went to the factory and had her made just for me!!!





 I have had this piece of silk for years and have decided I am going to hang it on the wall. It is too pretty to not be shown.

Thanks for your visit!
XO, Pinky   I will share here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME









Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop



Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

6 comments:

  1. I love your home and love how you style all of your displays. Always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks wonderful. How special is your little Byer’s Choice girl- what a sweet friend to have that made for you! The silk hanging piece is beautiful. Sometimes it’s hard to put everything out that we’ve collected. You’ll probably find a great spot for it! I trust you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful vignette to welcome friends and family...that silk piece is gorgeous and yes, would be so beautiful hung on the wall....and what a great gift from your friend..."she is beautiful" ... so very thoughtful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Pinky. The flowers are so pretty and the silk is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection for your vignette on the credenza. Love your little doll your friend had made for you, it is such a special gift. Beautiful silk piece too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...