Monday, February 12, 2018

In Sickness and in Health

Good morning. I just wanted to do a quick update on what's happening around here. As most of you know, my Joe had open heart surgery. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow. He has been doing very well thank God. Yesterday, however, it was my turn.....I had to go by ambulance to the ER . My blood pressure was 200 over 115 and I felt awful. My pressure did come down in the hospital so they let me come home. However last night it was back up to 194/115. UGH. This morning it is back down and I am TRYING to get an appt. with my Dr. So, for those of you who do, please keep us both in your prayers or just send up some good thoughts. Thanks so much.
XO, Pinky

15 comments:

  1. Oh dear friend, my goodness ! I am so sorry you both are going thru such hard times with your health. I'm happy your hubby is doing so much better and you are taken care of.
    My prayers are going for the two of you.
    Please take care.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    Sending prayers and hugs! I have to watch my BP constantly and I take 3 different BP meds 4 times a day.......
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky!!!!!!!! This is no good!!! You BET I will pray for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Pinky, praying and send good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You KNOW that we,and our entire church family,are praying for both of you!
    Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers for both you and your hubby's speedy recovery in Jesus Name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping you and Joe in my thoughts and prayers Pinky. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keeping you and your husband in my prayers! I wonder if your blood pressure changes are from the increased stress you've had. With medication it should come down. Make sure you eat bananas as they have lots of potassium which helps lower blood pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Pinky, so sorry to read this. The doctors will get your blood pressure regulated. It can be so freighting. Worry and stress certainly don't help. Try your best to relax - and so thankful Joe is doing well. Prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about Joe and you. Glad he went through the surgery and is doing great. This bp could just be the aftermath of worrying catching up with you. Take your pill and watch the sodium and give yourself some quiet time each day. Take good care both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...