Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I Created a Dish Garden for the coffee Table

I have to give a big shout out to Shirley at Housepitality Designs blog.  Housepitality Designs She has a gorgeous blog and I love everything she does. Recently she created a dish garden and I wanted to do one too. I had to wait though til I could find some bulb plants! Our grocery store finally got some in so I grabbed them. I created a new vignette on the coffee table. I am SO antsy for Spring! I brought out some nests and birds for the vignette.
 This is the cache pot I wanted to use for my dish garden. I lined the cache pit with a plastic bag then added the pots and surrounded them with moss.
 I used 2 hyacinths and a pretty orange tulip. Then I added a twiggy nest too!
 This nest rests on a brass candle stick.
 My pagoda lantern is also brass and I love the beautiful metals!
 This combination of blue and white with the pretty brass just makes me happy. I am so glad brass has come back!
 A little blue bird has landed here too! OH! and since I took these pics I have ironed the napkins that I am using as a runner:)
 A blue LED candle is in the lantern and looks so pretty at night.
 The hyacinths smell SOOOO good!
 I remembered this little bird too so added him.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a good week.
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME





Let’s Dish!


Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Pinky. Love the blue and white, along with the pop of orange. Certainly looks like spring, especially with the sweet birds and their nest. Also, love your lantern - it is a treasure.

    Hope you are seeing spring weather. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and so spring like. The sweet birds are a darling addition. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Pinky! Love the colors you have chosen, especially that orange with the blue (great color combination ~ Go Gators!) .... I can smell the hyacinths!! ... Another beautiful table vignette Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, I love working with live bulbs. you've combined lovely elements for a beautiful Spring vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty and just speaks to Spring-time! So, the pretty plants are still in their original pots and not actually planted in your cache pot? That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...