Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Whole New Look for the Guest Room!

Good morning friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. We had a very good one and very busy! Today my sweet Colleen starts Kindergarten!!! I am so excited for her! So, the other day I finally redid the whole guest room. I have been thinking about it for months. I had never really been real happy with the blue in here. So, I changed it all out and the best part is I didn't have to spend a penny! I had everything that I used! Whoo hoo! I am really liking the new look.
 I am so glad I kept this rug. It has been rolled up in a corner since we moved here!
 These chairs were my sons and have been stored too.

 Simple bedding; tan comforter and shams and animal print throw pillows.

 I added this leopard throw at the foot of the bed.
 Now this dresser is perfect for this look! I am glad now that I didn't paint it.
 Rattan lamp and mirror.
 Love this basket,vase.
 This trunk has always been here but now looks so much better. I had the vase next to it and just added some greenery.



 Love this vase too.
 I made these wall pockets years ago when I was working at the flower warehouse. I stained the pocket and did the arrangement in them. Notice the pineapple picks.
 I remembered I had these pillows so added them to the chairs.







Thanks so much for your visit. I am in the middle of doing my Fall decorating, have been doing it on and off Sunday and Monday. Hope to finish up in a couple of days. Have you started yet? I LOVE fall decorating as the colors of fall are my colors. 

XO, Pinky
I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and inviting room. I love your oriental style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun room Pinky! Love the zebra print chairs- they add a lot of wow! It’s always the most fun when you re-decorate with things you own and don’t spend any money!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...