Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall Welcomes You on the Credenza

Welcome dear readers!!! There is a story here: the credenza looked different last week. Then when we had Colleen for the weekend there was a big accident....NO, she did nothing. She was with me when things just fell off the credenza and several things broke. Anyway, here is the new arrangement on the credenza to welcome our guests. BTW, if you enjoy my posts and come to visit please leave me a comment if you have time so I can visit you too!

 The tall candlestick has a leopard design. There WERE 2 of them here but one fell and it fell on a blue and white jar and broke that too:(
 So now one of the pumpkins rests on a brass candle stick. The tall glass pumpkin is new this year.
 I got this pumpkin several years ago at Home Goods. I placed it on a wooden stand and surrounded it with a large candle ring.
 I have had the 2 smaller glass pumpkins for a couple of years.
 Rather than a Fall runner I decided to use this one. The colors are perfect and I love the design.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

5 comments:

  1. Oh my that must have been upsetting to lose those items. Did you figure out why it happened? Anyway your table looks beautiful. I haven’t put out my deco yet but I will very soon! Fall is officially here on Saturday!
    πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, I'm sorry for the loss...yikes. I hate when that happens! Your pumpkins look beautiful, and I love the colors of your runner, it makes your whole credenza look like a beautiful fall display. Just lovely Pinky! Hope you are having a gorgeous Friday, and a happy weekend to come. xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! Ghost? πŸ‘» We swear we must have one as things routinely seem to just fall or move without provocation! It’s a shame you list so many pretty things, but if there is a bright side, I guess it’s that you got to stretch your decorating legs again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky.
    A lovely Fall display!! Love your pretty pumpkins!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the pretty colors. Wanted to let you know you are a feature on Today's 440th Inspire Me Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...