Tuesday, September 11, 2018

2018 Fall Breakfast Room

Good morning! I have to mention that I am thinking of and praying for everyone in the Carolinas and the other states that are in harms way. WE actually are scheduled to drive to Charlotte on Friday for a wedding Sat.! Right now we are playing it by ear to see what happens. I feel SO bad for the bride and groom to be. GO AWAY FLORENCE!!!
OK, now back to the post. I always start decorating for any season in my breakfast room/morning room. Fall is my favorite time to decorate here. The colors of Fall are my FAVORITE! I have a pretty big collection of Fall decor so try to move things around each year and do something different.
 As you know, Joe made me this hutch when we lived in the last house.
 I love to decorate it for each season. This year the colors were chosen and inspired by.....

 The beautiful plaid chargers on the top shelf!
 I switched out the large white lantern on top for this black one. It has a timer so comes on each evening.
I twisted 2 garlands together to drape over the side of the hutch. Then I added 2 brown, pottery pumpkins, a faux cabbage and some smaller pumpkins.


Joe gave me this gorgeous soup tureen several years ago, so we added it to the hutch this year. We eat a lot of soup in the Fall and Winter so it will be handy to have it right here. The leaf sticking out is the ladle. I should have gotten some shots of it and the writing inside. It says, "Give thanks for family and friends".
 I made this arrangement years ago and love how the greens and oranges in the pumpkin and arrangement match the chargers.
 This pear is made of slices of wood and adds a beautiful organic touch. My cute squirrel sits next to it.
 I decorate the 2 shelves by the windows too. I filled the candle hurricane with lots of Fall pretties.
 The wheel barrel is also filled with faux pumpkins and fall picks.
 I am glad I took pictures last week when I did this as it has been raining and COOL since Friday!

 On the other shelf is the lamp that always lives here and a large green bottle filled with some Fall stems.





 This tureen came in orange but  think the creammy color is SO pretty!
 Love these chargers and found them at Pier 1. May go back to get some more!
 I have also had these 2 pieces of art for years!


Thanks so much for your visit. I truly appreciate it and try to answer every comment here. 
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

4 comments:

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...