Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Winter in the Dining Room

Good morning my friends. Do you all have your Christmas away? I am so glad to say I do! It is a huge job, but I am liking the clean slate to cozy up each room! Today I will share my dining table, set for winter.
 The setting is a gold beaded place mat, black and cream dinner plate banded in gold, and the winter branches salad plate topped with a leopard votive holder. I love a touch of leopard always. I also paired a leoapard napkin with the hand embroidered napkins that were my Mother-in-laws.
 I love these pretty champayne flutes, from Pier 1 that were a gift last Christmas.
 My stately deer stayed on the table and I just changed the base with some pine greens and pine cones.
 I also brought out this beautiful black and gold runner.

 I love the gold flatware with these dishes too.

 Gold candles on the glass candle sticks and a votive under the leopard glass pieces.


 At night we can light the candles.



 The deer pillows are still here too.

 On my teeny server is the other deer. I just realized, I took these before I put the candles in the candle sticks:) The runner is snowflakes and I kept the gold bead garland.

                                          Thanks so much for your visit!

                                                       XO, Pinky

I will share here:

 Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us Wednesdays,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I love your beautiful animal prints!...from the table setting to the floor!...Just beautiful Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    Breathtakingly beautiful!
    Especially the evening photos with your candles lighted!
    After the Holidays, I love using black in my home decor.
    I think it grounds us and brings us back to center after all the festivities.
    The gold adds a Classic elegant touch!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...