Friday, July 31, 2015

My Favorite Pillow!!

I found this pillow several years ago on clearance at Burlington Coat Factory!!! Yes, they have great linens too!!! I have gotten several pillows there over the years. When I saw it I was so excited. 1-it was a koi pillow and 2-it was BLUE AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't be more perfect for me!!!
 Our pond is right out these windows so another reason it is perfect!

 I changed up the pieces on this table, and am using the water lilly for summer too.
 So realistic with the water droplets and the little frog:)
 I love this room, it REALLY feels like home now.


 And here is the amazing price!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept the tag on it cause I knew I would forget what a BARGAIN it was!   Thanks so much for visiting. Joe is doing pretty well. Tonight as I type this he is already in bed. They kinda wore him out in PT today and he is hurting again:( Any prayers are greatly appreciated!!!!

XO, Pinky
I will share this at these parties:

5 comments:

  1. Pinky,
    I agree, that pillow is not only a great buy. . .but a great find!!!
    The blue and white throughout your home is tranquil and serene, dear friend!!!
    The water lily is a perfect accent piece, tying the indoors to the out~of~doors!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat
    P.S. I'd let the PT therapist know that Joe is experiencing pain after his sessions.
    They may be having him do too much, too soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful pillow!....and what a great price!! I would have left the price tag on too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely pillow, Pinkie! You have it just right. Your blue and whites are just perfect with the Asian accents.
    A beautiful, comfortable and inviting room.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely pillow, Pinkie! You have it just right. Your blue and whites are just perfect with the Asian accents.
    A beautiful, comfortable and inviting room.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new pillow Pinky and what a bargain too! Your home definitely looks like you put your stamp on it with all your Asian items, animal print and blue & white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...