Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Some Sneak Peeks of Christmas Decorating

Good morning! I have been a busy little elf these past few days and have gotten a lot done. I don't have a complete room to show you but will share some tidbits. After Thanksgiving I will be ready. I am going a little "wild" this year in certain places:) It all started with a new rug....so stay tuned on that:)
 I have added a few faux pears to a garland...
 I do BELIEVE!!! This pillow tells us the message of the season.
 A new faux pine tree in a clay pot. I made the snowman light 100 years ago in ceramics class.
 My gingerbread bar is all set in the kitchen. These little guys are stirring and baking just for you!!!
 Seasons Greetings my friends.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful day and a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you all!!! We will be celebrating at our daughter and SIL's. Colleen's 3rd birthday party was Sat. and I will be sharing that in a post on Fri.
XO, Pinky
 
Sharing at:
Dixie Delights - Share Your Style
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesday at Our Home
The Dedicated House - Make it Pretty Monday
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Pinky - enjoy your day with the family. I am thankful for your wonderful blog and all the beautiful and inspiring ideas you share. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, Everything looks beautiful and festive!. I wanted you to know I still stop by your blog on a regular basis, just having trouble leaving comments (it's on my end!!). I love when you pop up on IG especially your sweet Colleen!! Happy Thanksgiving, Cathy Temple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy, sorry I am just seeing this. Thanks SO much for visiting me here on the blog and being so sweet and supportive. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. XO

      Delete
  3. Hello Pinky, your decorations are lovely. My favorite is the oh, so very cute baker on the ladder. That is the cutest thing I have seen in a very long time :) Happy Thanksgiving!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me again . . . just wanted to let you know that I have joined your followers and I would love to invite you over to follow along with me, too. My welcome mat is always out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Pinky. I haven't started decorating yet. Love the red Christmas pillow. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is looking like a beautiful Christmas at your house, Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky,
    I'm "wild" about your gift wrap, dear friend!!!
    I l o v e your Gingerbread Christmas Decor!!!
    I'll be watching for more of great designing to come!!!
    Enjoy Colleen Victoria's third birthday!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, it's all so lovely! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/12/the-sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty.html Hope to see you again tonight at Make it Pretty! Have a gorgeous afternoon. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...