Sunday, April 27, 2014

~~~Copper Molds in the Kitchen~~~

While we were in Fl. I did manage to get to 1 antique store! When I spied these copper molds I grabbed them! Only one is vintage but they were a STEAL!!! I used to have a large collection of copper molds, pots, a colander etc. and gave them all to Goodwill!!!!!!!!!!!! I could KICK myself as I would love to have them all over the kitchen walls now. Oh well, live and learn, right? At the time I never knew we would be moving and I would have great walls to put them on! But I wanted to share with you what I got. I put these 2 on this wall over the one pantry.

 This fish mold is on the wall at the end of the breakfast bar. The round tray stays there for easy access!
 Close up of the one fish mold.
 This is the vintage one. I wish they had more.
 Another fish mold. I am looking for more molds nearby now.

 
Thanks for your visit, I hope you are having a great weekend!! Partying at:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

10 comments:

  1. I passed up on some copper molds a few weeks ago, and am still kicking myself for it.
    Sigh... yes, we live and learn.
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your copper molds are so pretty and shiny! I had a few in my past kitchen and they got dull and even buffinf them with a copper product they didn't work!
    Have a great week, Pinky.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your new molds, they are fabulous. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    Amazing the items that catch our eye, dear friend!!!
    The copper molds look fabulous on your kitchen walls!!!
    Here's to a great week ahead!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Pinky and love that hutch vignette you have created to the left of the molds.
    The room looks wonderful!
    xox
    A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great molds Pinky....would love to have great vintage ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those copper molds are so pretty, Pinky, and add such a special warm accent. Your home is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the copper in you kitchen Pinky! Brilliant idea to hang the basket/tray hanging on the end of your island, decorative and accessible too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...