Tuesday, April 29, 2014

~~~Look what I got!!!~~~

For Easter our daughter and Son-in-law brought me this beautiful hydrangea. And at the same time I had been looking (for a long time) for an olive bucket. However the REAL ones are VERY expensive and then Yvonne at Stone Gable reminded me that WALMART carried them!!!!! I had totally forgotten! So, I got online and ordered one right away. Until the weather starts to cooperate my hydrangea will live here!!! In the breakfast room, in my new "olive bucket". I love it and am going to age it so it looks a little more authentic. I have read that you can use toilet bowl cleaner!!!
 This little corner usually has nothing here and when I plant the hydrangea it will be empty again but that is good, as we go that way to go outside to the deck.
 I lined the bucket with a piece of burlap that I had and a plastic saucer for drainage.


 I love the variegation of the pinks!


 
Thanks so much for your visit. I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love those gorgeous flowers and the olive bucket is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful they both are and so pretty together! I love love love hydrangeas especially in pink...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love the olive bucket - they are very versatile. Lovely hydrangea, but then i never met one I did not love :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hydrangeas Pinky...what a sweet gift!
    Looks great in the olive bucket!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky,
    Gorgeous hue of your hydrangea, dear friend!!!
    Love your Olive Bucket, too!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful!
    And did you say Walmart????
    I had no idea...I'm going to Walmart tommorrow...I have always wanted an olive bucket but the real ones are way more than I'm willing to spend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hydrangea and olive bucket! I'm wondering "expensive" can mean different for everyone and I know on the east coast sometimes or a high end antique stores those olive buckets can cost as much as brand new....the next time I see one over here in the Midwest I am going to have to snag another and do a giveaway! So far the ones I gotten or seen average around 40 to 60 bucks each and their the medium or large sized ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What stunning and gorgeous flowers! I must say that is one awesome olive bucket, want one now! Great post!
    Have a great weekend~
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, Pinky! You can really tell that you are a designer. Look at how you elevated that olive bucket and put burlap all around your hydrangea! What inspiration!!!!
    You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hydrangea's and those pinks are gorgeous!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pink hydrangea! I got a white one for Easter to add to the 50 or so I have, lol! I lost a lot of shrubs over the winter, so there's always room for more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you made this more than just a plant from the store...lovely. Thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful hydrangea Pinky, they are my favorite flower and I'll take them in any color! It's gorgeous in your olive bucket with the burlap! I got some mums back in the fall from Walmart that came in a short olive bucket version :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...