Sunday, April 27, 2014

~~~Spring in the Breakfast Room~~~

Good morning!!! Today is a happy day for me because I am spending the day with my beautiful daughter! She has the day off and she asked me to spend the day with her! I can't tell you how much that means to me! Now, I thought I would share the breakfast room as it is now. Even though we are not having many Spring like temps it IS Spring. I am so glad I brought this hutch into the breakfast room. For those of you who don't know my hubby built this. I love, love it! Here it is. I did this before Easter and will be removing some of the bunnies eventually, but also feel bunnies say Spring too, and not just Easter.
 These little ceramic bunnies are Goebel, the company that makes Hummels.
 This is a new one from Kirklands this year.
 I ceramic bird in a nest under a cloche.
 I filled this hurricane with various eggs.

 Opps, this picture is out of sequence. This is the tall bunny, also new this year. I filled the basket on his back with miniature tulips, ivy and teeny miniature geraniums that I had in my stash:)
 A watering can sits on the shelves under the TV along with one of my demijohns and a little gardening guy. Hopefully I can get outside and plants some flowers SOON!
 I got this pot in Fl. It was love at first sight! Love the handle and finish on it.









 I love the saying on this piece.
 This guy I have had for many years!
 He is a stately guy:)
 I got the carrots in Fl. also so thought he would like them to munch on.
 I also got this turtle shell on our trip, in St. Augustine.
 Thanks so much for stopping by. I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday


7 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, I love, love, love all of your bunnies, they are so cute and you have everything displayed so beautifully. Don't forget to link up to Inspire Me this afternoon. Party goes live at 3 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your bunnies and Spring decor Pinky!!..great find in FL...Hope you had a great day with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty and springy, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    The moss rabbit atop the hutch is stunning, dear friend!!! I adore the white bunny and her baby!!! Your hutch looks amazing!
    I have some bunnies that stay out year 'round, too!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Spring display! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hutch looks beautiful decorated with your bunnies and all your spring touches Pinky! Joe is a master carpenter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks wonderful! Thanx for sharing at THT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...