Wednesday, April 23, 2014

~~~Spring Coffee Table~~~

Before we went away, I did a little "Springifying" around the house. I thought I would share the coffee table today. It will be changing it this weekend so I better get this done now!!! I used one of my favorite birdcages and placed a candle ring inside along with a large, carved wooden bird. Then a large faux chocolate bunny, a pot with a nest and then when we got home I addd the found nest.

 I love her bouquet of flowers and flower necklace!
 The nest was found when my BIL was trimming bushes whikle we were in Fl. He didn't want it so I put it in a plastic bag and carefully packed it to bring home.
 I have had 2 of these pots for many years and they move around in  the Spring and Summer.

 I love the bird on top of the birdcage.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I am SOOOO glad to be home, back to blogging and visiting all of you too! Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet vignette Pinky. Glad you are back :) I know... there is no place like home.
    Happy today!
    Hugs, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it looks so perfect for spring. That bunny is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table and especially that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coffee table looks perfect for spring. Love the birds and nests!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Bet your
    own bed never felt so nice : )
    We are still waiting for spring
    to, well--spring!-- here. Love
    all of your seasonal touches!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky,
    Adorable vignette on your coffee table, dear friend!!!
    Love your brown (chocolate) bunny!!!
    So~o~o glad to see you home!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have something going on don't you, Pinky-Poo. Come see my great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are truly decorated for Spring! Love that "chocolate" bunny. I am new to your blog and am your newest follower.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love seeing your new vignettes....you always have great, creative ideas...love the bunny!!! Have a great weekend...I am sure you are glad to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so pretty! Love the birdcage and bunny.
    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable!

    Thanks for sharing your post with Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...