Tuesday, April 29, 2014

~~~Cheery, Sunny, Yellow and White Table~~~

Our weather is all over the place right now. I am NOT complaining though because I am SO sorry for all those who are being devastated by the tornados and floods. But when it is gray and rainy outside I need to set a cheery table for inside! What is better than yellow!!?? I got this yellow and white tablecloth last year and hadn't used it so that is my base. I wanted a little texture on the table so am using the round, rattan chargers. I really wanted yellow and white astromeria for my flowers but couldn't find them. So daisies are being used and they are a cheery flower too!
 I used a white plate with a pretty edge, a yellow dinner plate with an embossed edge, my favorite white salad plate, a scalloped edge yellow bowl and a budvase in the bowl.
 Yellow votives are at our places too.
 I placed a tiny bee in the edge of the lantern.
 And used a very simple pocket fold for our napkins.
 My terrarium is back on the table, filled with a large ceramic bird and a nest in a clay pot and some greens. I just leaned the garden fork against it. The wicker S and P add a little more texture.




 Yesterday, before I got the flowers the sun peeked out for awhile so you know me, I had to get a few shadow shots:)



 Thanks again for stopping by. You all are the best!!! I am partying with:
 
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful - love your bee accessory and over the moon and back love your terrarium !!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright & cheery Spring table! I hope your weather follows suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would kill or die for those beautiful buttery yellow dishes! I have this pattern in cream and in French blue (I think that's maybe what it's called), but I didn't get the beautiful yellow ones. Dumb on my part! The yellows are so pretty!

    The flowers really add to the whole look. I love daisies!!! Fresh and friendly in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and uplifting! Love the little bee and the terrarium. Stopping by from Create It Thursday party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright, cheerful color scheme. The fresh flowers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky,
    I agree. . .our weather on the Prairie has taken a leap. . .cold!!! I finally purchased herbs for the Herb Garden, but with 34 degree night time temperatures, I can't put them out of doors yet!!!
    Love your Cheery, Sunny, Yellow and White Tablescape, dear friend!!! the bee is adorable!!!
    Love the shadow shots of the lantern and the bee!!!
    Thanks for cheering me up!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is certainly bright and cheery! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...