Saturday, July 30, 2011

~~~Continuing the Tour!~~~

Good Saturday morning! Yesterday I showed you the Foyer, Living room, family room and Dining room of my girlfriends beautiful home in Fenwick Island, De. Today we move on to the kitchen and sunroom. There are HIGH ceilings in the kitchen, which I LOVE! When they moved in, she asked me to come down and help unpack and decorate a little. I did the tops of the cabinets! I stood on the counters, a ladder and practically crawled onto the fridge to get to that corner!!!! But, I loved doing it! As you can see, she has beautiful things to work with! Click on the pics to enlarge, if you want a better view!
 The windows over the cabinets bring in lots of wonderful, natural light.
 I was standing on the stairs to take these pics.
 Love the glass front cabinets for showcasing her beautiful dishes. Double ovens....SIGH. Maybe I will have them one day:):) I am sorry I didn't get better pictures. I am afraid I am not doing this room justice!
 She and I collected pottery for MANY years. We went to juried craft fairs and got pottery when it was not so expensive as it is now!!!!!
 Love that platter/tray. I have a very similiar one:):)
 The perfect picture for a house at the beach: crabs and beer!!!!!!!!!!
 Right off the breakfast room they added a sunroom and deck. It was way too hot this past weekend to sit out there but it is so nice. I have had lunch out there and enjoyed it immensly.
 This table comes in handy for PARTIES!!!!!
 I also have this same fountain:):) I told you we had the same taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Oh so comfy swivel rockers.............I could take a book out there and be lost for hours.


 To the right of the sunroom is the deck.

Thanks again to our friends for allowing me to share their beautiful home with you all!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!! We are going to a 1st birthday party this afternoon, then to our dinner group tonight! XO, Pinky I am joining The Tablescaper fopr Seasonal Sunday at http://www.thetablescaper.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Her home is stunning. I love the kitchen. YOur displays are beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pinky! I'm loving seeing your friend's home! Her kitchen is so pretty and you did a great job! I'm so short, I would have been standing on a stool on top of the countertops! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    You girls DO HAVE similar taste...GREAT TASTE! The display above the cabinets is stunning...I adore the high items ccombined with lower objects. Such a good visual flow! Thank you for sharing your friends beautiful home. Now...it's your turn to invite us into your own gorgeous home, soon!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat it would be to have a sunroom! Your friend's home is lovely, and it was so sweet of you to showcase it on your blog.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Pinky!
    Wendi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous home and I love her kitchen...I just adore kitchens!! Pinky, it's so wonderful that you feautured and shared her house with us. Lots of hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I think it would be awesome to have a sunroom...with central air & heat. :-) This weather here in Texas is killing me right now w/triple digits daily.

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I think it would be awesome to have a sunroom...with central air & heat. :-) This weather here in Texas is killing me right now w/triple digits daily.

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love all those windows in your friend's home~ especially in the kitchen! How fun to help play & help her decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful home -- gorgeous windows!
    Lovely -- Cass

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very sweet of her to allow us to peek into her gorgeous home, Pinky! Please tell her 'thank you' for allowing this tour?
    Her sunroom resembles mine very much, with the arched window center & windows on either side, too, one of which has a door leading to the deck with the exact same white railing. I felt very at home there!

    fondly,
    Rett

    p.s. You did a great job of helping to decorate those upper shelves. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tour of your friends home! Thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely home. How neat that you got to help decorate! Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays. So sorry it's taken me so long to visit.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...