Sunday, July 31, 2011

~~~ The NEW Driveway!!!~~~

Happy Sunday! Hope you all are having a good day. I am LAZY today. I couldn't remember if I ever showed you the driveway redone??? Any way it still makes me SO happy to have it done. It doesn't take much to excite me, huh??? LOL! The driveway has been bad for years then back in March we had trees removed and the crane REALLY damaged the driveway. But we had planned to redo it anyway, so this just pushed us ahead. Here are some of the BEFORE pics.
 Cracks and upheaval!


 Lovely...
 Dangerous, actually. You could really turn your ankle on this.
 Oh brother, it got worse when they backed out!

 TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is SOOOOOO nice. SMOOTH as silk. We had had about a 4 inch drop as you drove into the garage for years due to settling and now it is a smooth ride! AHHHH.....

 These were taken in June. It is not a big deal to most people but to me it is:):) I am going to join these parties:
Wow Us Wednesday at http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/ Metamorphisis Monday at http://www.betweennapsontheporcch.blogspot.com/
Amaze Me monday at http://www.dittledattle.blogspot.com/
Show and Tell Friday at http://www.myromantichome.blogspot.com/
Please visit these great parties! XO, Pinky

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference and improvement; it looks wonderful!!!

    Looks like a little one would love riding trikes or bikes on it...... just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! doesn't that look clean and neat! I'm sure you are thrilled!!! Especially since you have such a lovely car to drive it on!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky! Oh, I'm so happy for you! The drive way looks wonderful!
    I found those little bowls at Ross!
    I'm sorry you don't have any Roos or Chicks! We must change that.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    Oh, how I remember when all this took place in the Land of Blog! So glad the work is completed!It looks lovely!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is, indeed, a big deal. It's a beautiful drive. We need one sooo bad but not seeing one in our near future.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say it is a HUGE deal -- what a difference it made. it is so nice and sharp looking now! Congrats! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so great Pinky!
    What a difference a nice new black top makes!

    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! it would be a big deal to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow-what a gorgeous new driveway! i'd be gazing out at it all the time, lol, since that is QUITE the change!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know EXACTLY how you feel -- we just had our driveway redone as well and added a carport in the back -- It's WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinky, your new driveway looks great. I know how exciting it is. We had ours redone last year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...