Thursday, July 7, 2011

~~~ Dining Room Table Vignette~~~

Hi everyone! The other day I decided I wanted to change what I had on the dining room table. I have had the bird things on for awhile, since Spring began and now I wanted something different. So, I tried some blue and white jars, that I have collected for many years! Here is what it has looked like for awhile. I do love that runner for Spring!

 These wire cloches were a BARGAIN at $2.99 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I love ths piece and now it is on my kitchen table.....for now:)
 So here is what I did.
 I decided I didn't want a runner but to see the beautiful grain of the wood. My table is OLD and I got it second hand, over 30 years ago but I still like it!
 I also love all of my blue and white jars.
 Believe me, I have lugged some of these all over after buying them to get them home! One of my largest jars, not in this set, I found at the beach in a neat shop and lugged it around all day because I HAD to have it:):)
 I have a faux orchid in this container.




It will stay like this for awhile but I also am thinking to do something with SHELLS. Stay tuned:):):) Thanks so much for stopping by. XO, Pinky I am joining Marty at a Stroll Thru Life for her cloche party. http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky! Oh,I love those wire cloches and that cheap! Man, what a bargain. I love all of your pretty blue and white pieces. Now you are coming to Marty's cloche party at A Stroll Thru Life, aren't you?
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful change, Pinky. I love the cluster of blue and white jars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changes are alway good~I loved looking at all the blue and white! They look so good all grouped together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a bargain on those cloches! Your new look is very, very nice. Doesn't it feel good to change things up?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful change! I totally LOVE it. The blue-white combo is fantastic. Truly a bargain on these cloches! Thanks for sharing:)
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue & white jars. The shapes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky,
    This is simply elegant! Each one is beautiful by itself; yet what a striking statement they make when grouped together! I, like you, dear friend...like change. I'll be watching for you at the Summer Cloche Party!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, Wow!!! Love, love, love the blue and white... I'm drooling on the keyboard as I type, wishing I could reach my hands right thru the screen to snatch them from you. What a statement they make! Your cloche's were such a bargain, would love to find about a dozen of them.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so pretty. I've always loved the blue and white jars. They are beautiful and timeless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your collection of blue & white jars~ how striking they are grouped together! I know what you mean about enjoying your table bare of runners or tablecloths, the wood grain is so lovely it's nice to admire especially in the summer months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...