Friday, July 1, 2011

~~~A Sweet Gift from my Hubby and Baby birds!!!!~~~

The other day my hubby came home with a gift for me, just because. It is this GORGEOUS Mandivilla!!!!!!!!!! The color is spectacular and it is growing beautifully! We put it on the landing of the back deck so it can wrap around the railings. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never saw one this color, only the pink!
 I have to put this into a pretty pot but have to go get one.

 WOW! Isn't Mother Nature amazing???
 Whoops, blurry. Sorry!


 On one of the eaves under the deck, a robin made this nest and the babies are about to try their wings! When I took these I THOUGHT there was only one baby but.....



 I think that is 2!!!!! Do you agree????
I hope everyone has a wonderful, long, holiday weekend!!!!! We are going to a picnic on Sunday but that is the only thing we have planned. Tomorrow I have GOT to clean! Today I went to a friends house who has a POOL and it was glorious! I will show you pictures from today a little later. Thanks for stopping by. XO, Pinky

11 comments:

  1. Have a safe and happy 4th!

    The vine is so beautiful... you have a very sweet and thoughtful husband.
    Cute little birdies....
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new flower is gorgeous!
    I do not think we have anything like it around here.

    Love your little nest pics.
    I love to watch birds and their comings and goings.

    Lots of feeders outside my kitchen window. They are like little family members to me!

    Have a great weekend.
    Wish I had pool time today!
    I did 11 loads of laundry!!!! Ugh!

    xoxox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers!
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is filled with sweetness! I love to see baby birds too, we have nests everywhere. I also love mandivilla's! They are so easy to grow and are absolutely beautiful all the time! That was a very sweet gift from your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pinky! Lucky you! Lovely flowers and how sweet to have those little baby birds. Hope they stay safe and sound until they leave the nest!
    Thanks for popping in to see me and have a wonderful 4th.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky,
    Adore the new flowers from your hubby. . .you're one lucky lady!!! Those baby birds will be gone before you know it...enjoy them while you can, dear!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Mandivilla is gorgeous....I love that color!!! It will look so pretty trailing along your railing! How fun to watch your baby birdies grow up. I am always sad when it is time for them to leave the nest...
    Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are beautiful. I can imagine how beautiful your deck will look as they vine along the rails.
    It always so exciting to see baby birds. I love watching the nests and watching them grow and get ready to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Mandevillas are some of the most gorgeous flowers ever! How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Mandevilla's too! They're some of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...