Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas House Tour, 2014

I am SO behind in posting this year it is awful! I decorated every room in the house but haven't had a chance to share some so I am giving you "The Tour'!!! We start here in the foyer where Santa greets you! Welcome!!! My blue jars stay here all the time and I added red LED candles and candle rings.
 On the railing I did a lush garland.
 It is packed with beaded fruits, gold birds, gold deer etc.


 When you come in the house if you look to the left another Santa greets you:)
 This is the upstairs guest room. The decorations all started with the artwork over the bed that I got on clearance last year at Kirklands.
 I fell in love with this fur trimmed s\leigh this year.
 added a swag with iced branches and berries over the picture.
 Here we are in the living room. A vignette of a Fitz and Floyd Santa and 2 deer sits on the coffee table on a beaded runner.
 In the breakfast room this is one of my favorite snowmen,
 and more adorn the hutch that Joe made!




 In the kitchen buffet area I created a gingerbread bar.




 And above the cabinets are large candy ornaments and boxes, again clearance from Kirklands last year.
 A lit box and 2 gingerbread men sit on the fridge.
 Snowman lamp and sponge holder by the sink.

 Mrs. Santa is baking
 along with Mr. Santa Claus.

 The tree is 10 feet and this is the only spot in the house it will fit. I am seriously thinking of getting a smaller tree next year and putting it in the living room.
 It is decorated all in red and gold.


 Poinsetta ornaments from Lowes!
 The mantle this year with a tree theme.


 My life sized Joyce Ditz santa in the living room too.
The rest of my pictures won't load so I will try to do a part 2 post right after Christmas. Thank you all SO much for supporting me and my little blog. I wish you all a VERY merry and blessed Christmas. XO, Pinky













17 comments:

  1. Morning, Pinky, and how beautiful your home is for Christmas! I love every area! Your staircase is beautiful. You have the prettiest decorations too. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pinky, you have outdone yourself. Christmas is definitely at your lovely home. beautiful decor and trimmings. merry Christmas to you and yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have decorated your beautiful home so festively...a true labor of love and talent!...Merry, Merry Christmas Pinky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and festive Pinky!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky,
    Gorgeous Christmas decor, dear friend!!!
    I could l00k at each collection and never tire of each piece!!! Love the decor atop the kitchen cabinets!!!
    The seating area is exquisite!!!
    Merry Christmas, to you!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Pinky. Here's hoping you have a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and the same to you!!! Love this new addition!!! Thanks again!!!!

      Delete
  7. Pinky, you really need to have a Christmas open house tour! Everything is perfection!!! I LOVE that life-sized Santa! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, I did have an Open house tour, just this past Monday!! I organized it and 10 women opened up their houses. We eneded up here for snacks and drinks, it was a FUN day!!!!

      Delete
  8. Hi Pinky!
    Your home looks soooooo lovely! I can see your talent in every floral design
    piece you have so perfectly created, I cannot even imagine how amazing it must
    be to visit your home in PERSON!
    Thanks for sharing all these images with us! A feast for the eyes!

    xoxox
    Happy New Year, friend!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much, Alison! Coming from you that is a REAL compliment!!! XO

      Delete
  9. So many things here I love...I collect snowmen, Santas, and votives in my Christmas decor...and you have some great ones. Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop...Have a Happy New Year! http://www.over50feeling40.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the gingerbread in the kitchen and that stellar bannister and stairway - gorgeous!! All of the little touches add up to a marvelously festive home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home is absolutely gorgeous! I just need to get my coffee refilled and look through this wonderful pictures again. I LOVE your home! I am partial to gingerbread. You have inspired me to enjoy ALL my decorations and put it all out there! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Christmas House, it would be so great if you shared this post at Fabulous Friday Party
    Thanks
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. please tell me how u got the wreath to stick and stay on the stone fireplace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda I went to Google plus and tried to contact you but couldn't. So, to answer your question, my hubby drilled a hole and attached a large nail to hang the wreath. We did the same thing in our old house to hang a picture and/or a wreath. You need a cement bit for a drill to do this.

      Delete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...