Sunday, December 21, 2014

Decorating the Bathrooms for Christmas

Yup, I do. All 4 of them! Hope you enjoy!! We are starting at the guest bath on the main floor. This bathroom is between our 2 offices so never gets used except for guests.
 So, I can decorate the soap dish:)
 I wish you could see the back of his coat, it is so pretty!
 I found these leopard tree towels last year and grabbed every one they had left! Couldn't believe my luck!!!

 Perfect, huh?
Hard to photograph this side as there is no window in here.
 I found these paper guest towels this year! Another great find!!!
 My soap dispenser was not working and I found this snowlady with her leopard top this year!

 Now we are downstairs in the "man cave/bar area. "
 These ornaments were found at Walmart and are another great find!


 Found the lit present at Kirklands last year.
The night light is also a scent diffuser and it smelled SO ghood last night when we had our dinner group.
 Upstairs this is the guest bath next to the guest bedroom that I showed you here: http://designsbypinky.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-in-guest-room.html
 I made this MANY years ago but it fits right in here!
 I guess I need to change the ribbon next year:)
 When my sister was here at Thanksgiving we moved all this out so she had room.

 
I will share the master bath and bedroom tomorrow. This post was getting to long. Christmas is almost here!!! Blessings and love to you all!!!!!
XO, Pinky
Partying here:
 
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
WOW US WEDNESDAY
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

7 comments:

  1. Pinkie, you are amazing! I LOVE the print bath. Totally creative and gorgeously over the top. Every detail is just perfection!
    Wishing you a happy and blessed holiday season.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baths look lovely. I only did living room and kitchen/dinning...
    Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thing baths are overlooked for Christmas, but yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky your room and baths look like they are a model home! How lovely. My bedroom looks like wrapping central! Yours is such an inspiration of peace and calm - mine looks like the elves bunk here! Haha.
    Have a wonderful Christmas filled with love and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky, your bathroom is very pretty. I love the colors you chose to decorate. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky,
    I skipped decorating our bathrooms this year, dear friend!!!
    I LOVE your hand towels throughout each theme!!!
    The Santa's and unique Christmas trees are stunning!!!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a positively gorgeous job you've done with the bath! Great ideas there for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...