Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Mantle and SANTA!!!

I have decorated our mantle with a new theme this year, this is the year of TREES! I have incorporated them all over the house. Some details of the mantle: Rose lights, berries,
 gold branches and picks
 pinecones and sticks, gold bead garland
 and TREES!!!

 Here is a view as you walk into the room. I am using my wreath with the grapevine deer again. I still love it.

 the red and green trees came from Kirklands at 75%off last year,
 the 2 gold trees are many years old but slim so perfect for a mantle
 On the hearth are my 2 seeded deer, and one of the Polish Santas. They were made by a lady in Texas and he holds a doll from Krakow! The writing on the bottom of the doll is in Polish and says from Krakow.
 This is a small Joyce Ditz santa, I love her santas!!!
 He is riding a tricycle and has a basket of trees he is pulling.
 The other Polish Santa is on the other side of the hearth.

 This is my life size Ditz Santa! Isn't he amazing!? I love his kind face.
 He is holding a lit tree and bag.


 A rocking horse in the bag
 and a tricycle


 He greets all our visitors and I can see him from the kitchen. Love seeing him every morning. Thanks for your visit. I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

10 comments:

  1. Pinky, your mantel is so pretty! I love all of your sweet deer and Santas! You have created such a lovely vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantle is just gorgeous! I love the trees and the Santa on the trike. I don't remember seeing him before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! I love it all. Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a grand mantel Pinky. Love how you decorated it. The Santas are darling. Iwish my mantel was as large as yours...xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my Pinky! This is gorgeous! I love your mantel and your trees! Your wreath is so pretty and love the deer in there. Now your Santas! You have so many wonderful ones. Oh, it is Christmas at your beautiful home. It's always so nice to hear from you.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore your Santa collection, Pinky! They all have such sweet faces and look so perfect with your whole tree themed mantel and hearth! That life-size Santa is adorable, all though he might make my heart stop a time or two as I entered the room....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not going to lie, Pinky...I had to look 3 times to make sure that Santa wasn't a real person! Gosh, his face looks realistic!!!

    I love the wreath over the garland and other decor! It extends the look upwards and really fleshes it out nicely.

    Well done! I hope you're enjoying the fruits of your labor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so beautiful and festive. Love the Santa too my friend. thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinky,
    I love, LOVE, L O V E your Santa collection, dear friend!!!
    Your mantel is gorgeous!!! Great finds at great prices!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...