Monday, December 22, 2014

Master Bedroom and Bath at Christmas

I did a little Christmasing in our master and bath too. I am tired of this red and gold bedding but it was pretty to use for Christmas. I did ask Santa for NEW BEDDING and THINK I may get it:):) Shirley at Housepitality designs knows which one I want:)
 You guys know that I love to add a touch of leopard!
 This is one of my favorite Santas for some reason so put him on my nightstand. Along with a glitzy reindeer!


This is one of my favorite Santas so I put him on my nightstand along with a glitzy reindeer!

 Joe's side.
 Now we are moving over to the sitting area of the master.

 This little tree is so pretty at night.

 The pillow covers came from Walmart last year! Mt faux fur throw is SO warm and SOFT!!!



 On my dresser I have a little tribute to my Mom.
 YEARS ago I found this Santa at a craft fair and added some things that my Mom had made or were hers.
 She made this little ornament
 and these little doll sozed shoes were hers.


 Here is the master bath...


 Leopard poinsetta picks; another find at Walmart.

 I clipped this ornament onto the towels.



 
Thanks again for your visit! MERRY Christmas to everyone!!! XO, Pinky

6 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is so pretty and I love the animal print towels in the bathroom. All the festive C'mas décor around the masters are lovely and just right.
    Merry Christmas dear Pinky.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all...especially all the animal print! I have it throughout my home as well. I love your sitting area, so pretty and cozy looking. Happy Holidays! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Pinky. Love the leopard accents. I hope you get the bedding you want for Christmas. How exciting. Sometimes change is good. Merry Christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bedspread! I also love your tribute to your mom...makes it even more beautiful and special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous room Pinky...and I love all of the great animal prints!!!....Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...