Monday, December 29, 2014

Dinner Group Table

We hosted our dinner group last week and I got so busy with Christmas that I didn't get a chance to share. I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas, we sure did!!!! I had fun setting a SIMPLE table.  I did use our Lenox Christmas dishes but didn't do a big stack or add alot of glitz! I am loving tartans again this year so started with my tartan plaid tablecloth and napkins.
 I have been breaking wine glasses lately so everyone else had a clear wine glass but I had this one.
 Detail of the centerpiece that I made many years ago.
 The centerpiece is flanked with my 2 deer.
 I love these guys.
 The pattern on these dishes is simple but beautiful to me: ribbons and berries.
 The S and P

 I also used my goldware. I like to make my guests feel like they are special even when I set a simple table.
 Can you see the poinsetta design on the napkim?

 The garland over the hutch. I am HOPING that this coming year, Joe may get some time to make me a built in piece here. The room is tiny and I could use the storage. We'll see:):)
I thought I would add this picture of Christmas day too. This was the BEST Christmas and Colleen is the best Christmas present EVER!!!!
Thanks for your vist. I didn't get a chance to share alot with you this holiday season. I am making lists for NEXT year to be more organized!!!! The new year is rapidly approaching! What are you going to resolve to do?
I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

7 comments:

  1. The table is so beautiful and I am sure you wowed your guests with your wonderful food, decorations and being the best hostesses....this Christmas surely was a special one for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pinky. The tartan look is so pretty and festive. Sometimes we do get too busy to take photos or share what we have created. Thanks for sharing your special dinner party setting. Happy New year to you. P.S. You never said anything about me adding your special comment system with a reply and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    Gorgeous tablescape, dear friend!!!
    I love your ribbon and berry dinnerware!!!
    The gold flatware is a stunning accent!!!
    Love those smiles on your blessed daughter's family faces!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Pinky!

    Your table! It looks great! But that darling little one, Colleen! What a doll! Look at that sweet, sweet face.
    I can see why she made your Christmas. She melts my heart!

    xoxox

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at the plaid tablecloth! I'm mad for plaid! I smiled when you mentioned breaking glasses. I've been on a rampage lately and have lost three glasses! Argh! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming to my last party and sharing the dinner group post/ Hope to see you again at my party this week
    Thanks Maria
    http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party-time/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...